The only disadvantage is, babies overgrow it very fast. At the age of 4 months, a bassinet might be of no use to mummies.
For one to be considered among the best bassinet, stroller, it must meet the ASTM requirements. Because your baby won’t use it for long, choose the features that will serve you best during the short period that you will be using it unless you go for a convertible bassinet, stroller, which can convert from a bassinet, into a push chair once baby is all grown.
Some of the things to consider while buying a bassinet stroller include:
- Sound effects, light and vibration
- Shopping Tips when Shopping For A Bassinet
- Look for one with a sturdy bottom and a wide stable base
- Check any folding mechanisms – make sure they lock into place when the unit is set up
- Make sure that the mattress is smooth and extra firm and fits snugly
- Don’t be put off by a hard mattress
- Check folding mechanism
- Size up the bassinet sides
- Consider it for short term use only
- It is good to keep the receipts and all the packaging materials safe as you might need to return it to the manufacturer
Here are some best bassinet, stroller reviews!
This is one of the best bassinet, stroller which can convert to travel system. It can work as a stroller, car seat, and a complete pushchair. It is designed specifically for parents who love style, value, and practicality. It is a stroller which is suitable from birth to toddler. The seat unit quickly transforms from a bassinet to a pushchair meaning there will be no need for an additional stroller once baby has outgrown the bassinet. A plus for this stroller is that, you can forward face or back face, depending on how you want baby to be while you are strolling around with him. It comes with an adaptor which can easily convert it into a travel system
Why Buy It
- It comes with a 12 month warranty
- It is suitable from birth to toddler of approximately 15 kg
- It weighs 8.3 kg
- It has an extendable three position canopy
- It has a large storage basket
- It comes with an easy to fold technology
- It comes with a rain cover
- It has front swivel wheels which are easy to lock
- It has padded 5 point safety harness
- It has a reflector light at the front of the frame
- Has adjustable footrest
- It has a bottle holder
This is a versatile system which will take baby from birth through to toddler. It has great value for money, folds small, and has a great basket. Though it weighs about 9.8kg, it is heavy and not suitable if you are one person who uses public means. It has a nice maneuverability on all surfaces from the pavement, to narrow populated streets in the city. It has a front swivel wheel that locks well. The brake is great to get to and easy to use, and it feels sturdy. It has a big hood that will cover your baby well. It has Footmuff which make sit cozy for the baby and to add to the comfortability of the baby, it has padded back rest. This indeed is one of the best bassinet, stroller which has value for money.
This is a great stroller which comes complete with an infant car seat, thus ensuring it is easy to get out and about with your baby. It is suitable from birth up to a child weighing 15 kg. The car seat is suitable from birth to about 13 kg. The car seat is installed in the car using a seat belt of the isofax base and should always be used in the rear facing configuration. To provide extra support, it includes a wedge for newborns. It has easily adjustable handles; the front wheel swivel can lock; it has a bumper bar can be removed easily; the seat unit can convert into a pram mode instantly; and it is a reversible seat unit for both parent and forward facing mode. With all said, this stroller is one of the best bassinet, stroller in the market.
This is one of the best bassinet, stroller which is lightweight, really good for a ride, can be used for both forward facing and rear facing stroller mode, and it is cozy enough to be used from birth with Baby nest and lie flat seat. It looks sturdy, and it is uniquely smooth air sprung suspension which allows it to glide over the ground. You can use it to ride in town, at the beach, and in snow, comfortably. It can be converted into a car seat using the Ventura plus making it slide smoothly exactly the same way as the seat does. It is lightweight due to its magnesium alloy instead of aluminum, weighing 7.5 kg and with a total weight of 11.3 kg. When converted into a car seat, it weighs 12.2 kg. It has a forward and rear facing configuration and has puncture resistant tires for a continuous ride.
This is a versatile push chair which has a seat unit that can be used as a forward facing and a rear facing. It has multi-position seat recline which includes a lay flat mode, thus making it one of the best bassinet stroller which is vital for newborns. It has an integrated adaptor which allows for baby safe infant carriers, carry cot and baby safe sleepers to be directly fitted onto the chassis, thus making it an ideal travel system.
Why Buy it
- It has multi position seat recline which includes a lay flat for newborns
- A bumper bar is included
- Rear facing and forward facing seat to maintain eye contact with baby
- It has a spacious shopping basket
- It has a compact fold with automatic fold lock
- It has a detachable shower proof hood with mesh panel
- It has a 5 point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps
- It has adjustable calf support for maximum comfort
- It has a lightweight aluminum chassis
- Comfortable softly padded handle bar
- Built in suspension for a smooth ride
- Swivel front wheel can be locked
- Puncture resistant tires
- It has a quick release wheel for more compact folding
It is important that when you are shopping for the best bassinet, stroller, buy one that can transition from a bassinet to a travel system and to a full stroller so that you can enjoy value for your money. Read he above best bassinet stroller reviews and make up your mind which one best suits your needs and budget.