Get yourself the best stroller for jogging and hit the road. There are several strollers which are lightweight and easy to steer which will make it a breeze to stroll down the street with your baby.
Choosing the right stroller can feel intimidating, especially in this market where there are several types to choose from. Each stroller is different from the other in terms of features and prices. It becomes hard to choose which one is best for you.
However, choosing the right stroller should be left to guesswork, but you should use the best running stroller reviews to help you get the best.
Before buying the running stroller, there are several factors to consider:
- Consider between fixed wheels and swiveling wheel. Fixed wheels are normally preferred especially if you are planning to cover long runs. Most parents prefer the option of having wheels which can lock and swivel. Make sure that all the wheels are air filled, and bigger than 12 inches for a smooth ride
- Suspension is necessary. It is not advisable to subject infants to a lot of bouncing, but even older babies need a good pair of shock absorbers for where the sidewalk ends.
- Adjustable handlebar. This a very important feature on any running stroller. It will enable both parents, who have different heights to comfortably adjust the height to suit them.
- Cup holders use them to carry warm or cold drinks. Avoid storing hot drinks as it might cause an accident. Make sure the stroller has places where you can carry your phone, keys and baby accessories on the go.
Here are some of the best running strollers as reviewed by users!
This stroller is one of the best running stroller to buy. It is affordable yet doesn’t compromise on quality. The handlebar console is one thing that makes it stand out from the crowd. It is easy to maneuver and has plenty of space underneath to stash toys while you are on the go.
It has a swiveling front wheel which turns in any direction. It has an extra wide reclining seat to provide the reclining the baby with better comfort. There is a large canopy which will definitely provide the young one with protection against the bad weather while you are out in the field, jogging. The frame is lightweight and foldable which makes it versatile when transporting and storing the stroller.
This stroller is excellent both for regular jogging and running. It comes with a parent organizer, runner leash which ensures you have enough storage space where you can keep your essentials during each ride.
Why Buy It
- Includes a parent organizer, tire pump, and a running leash
- It is easy to fold
- An extra wide reclining seat and an oversized sun canopy
- Has aluminum frame with shock absorbing suspension
- It has a straight through axle, which enhances performance
- The shock absorbing suspensions provides a comfortable ride
- The straight lock position is best for running or walking on long, straight paths
- It accommodates child maximum weight of 75 lbs
The front wheel of this stroller can swivel or be locked in place, thus making this one of the best running stroller which can as well be used for hiking, casual strolling, and running. The seat reclines to a near flat position so you don’t get interrupted when the little one falls asleep. It is a lightweight stroller weighing between 23 and 26 lbs. It is convenient for transport as you only have to squeeze the lever by the handlebar, fold the top over and pull the cords as you lift up. It is extremely easy and it folds into itself so it can fit in tight spaces and trunks.
Why Buy It
- It has an easy fold, lightweight frame for convenient storage and transport
- Comes with padded handle bar for comfort, and provides a handy fold that locks well when folded. There is a wrist strap which secures the stroller
- The wheels lock forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough
- When engaged, the parking brakes help secure a stopped position
- It has an adjustable suspension system which provides excellent smooth ride
- The front wheels have a swivel which keeps you running straight
- Creates a complete travel system with some car seats
- It has high impact wheels which comprise of polymer, combined with pneumatic tubes and tires, takes on tough terrain
- The adapter allows for easy and quick attachment of An infant seat adapter from Bob and a child tray
- It has 2 separate multi position canopies which are adjustable for maximum protectionagainst the elements
- It has reclining ultra padded seat which is adjustable for enhanced seating comfort
- It has viewing windows which are large enough and s which you can use to monitor your baby
The front wheel of this stroller is what makes it one of the best running stroller. The front wheel locks in place and its disc brakes helps the parent to maintain control at high speeds. It is a lightweight stroller that is loved by several parents. It is very responsive when turning and easy to guide on the trails or pavements. It weighs 20 lbs.
Running with a stroller in most cases disrupts the natural stride length and limits running performance but not with this stroller. It is cleverly designed to allow for maximum stride length, thus running speed and style are not compromised. The inability to control a jogging stroller while running affects one’s performance and the safety of the child. The sub4 running stroller is lightweight and has a balanced weight distribution system and handle design to provide maximum control with just one hand. Natural running posture is maintained which will help prevent injuries.
It has dual disc brake for speed control and park, which is imperative when running on a steep gradient for speed control. The hand brake is at your fingertips. It is connected to two disc brakes at the rear wheels to make sure that you maintain your full control during your run. For a complete stop, you can press a button which locks the brakes tight.
Keeping the baby comfortable while running is the key to maintain the length of the run you are accustomed to. The sub 4 is one of the best running stroller as the child will be kept happy for longer and you will run as long as you can due to the motion control hub with full suspension and torsion control bars for impact absorption and response frame flex contained in this stroller.
This is one of the best strollers for running which is suitable for parents of all sizes due to the adjustable handlebar. The center hand brake gives the parent control on steep grounds. It is a great stroller for both serious runners and any jogger who want a quality all terrain strollers. The ability to adjust the manipulate and tracking the movement is key for a comfortable ride for all involved. It can accommodate bigger children due to the large maximum weight it can accommodate.
It has great suspension, is able to make tiny circles, it is good for both jogging and town errands, and it is proper for newborns. All in all, it is a fantastic jogger stroller which can handle the fastest runs or the city stroll; the choice is all yours.
It is worth its cost as it can be used as an all round stroller, thus no need to buy two strollers. This stroller will take care of your home in the countryside as well as city life
Why Buy It
- It has an aluminum frame
- It has a hand and foot brake
- The handle height is 34 inches to 46 inches
- It has a full suspension
- It has 16 inches and 12 inch wheels and a tracking device to make sure the stroller runs are smooth
- It comes with a canopy which is good to make sure your child is protected from harsh weather
This stroller comes with a strolling kit and can be equipped with optional attachments for biking, cross country skiing or hiking. It has a fixed front wheel for easier control at speed. It is versatile and comes with a canopy which will definitely protect your child during nasty weather.
This is one of the best running stroller which will enable you to run, ski and bike with baby. It doesn’t matter which one is your favorite sports as it will do all of them. The baby will ride in comfort and style with padded harness and removable seat, and an ample leg room. It has a nice large bin for storage, and it is easy for the little ones to get in and out of. It is the best for trips in the wild and rough terrains where you can take your baby for nature adventures. If you want to jog or run in the wild, this is the stroller to buy.
Why Buy It
- It has an accessory cross bar to mount accessories
- It has partial window venting for temperature control
- It has an aerodynamic design which enhances multi sport capabilities
- It has an adjustable suspension for smooth and stable ride
- It has a handlebar which is easily adjustable for parental control
This is a comfortable stroller which can accommodate 2 children minus towing the traditional side by side double strollers. It has a narrow design which makes it possible to pass through narrow doorways. This stroller is one of the best running stroller which comes with 12 inch front wheels and 16 inch back wheels, with the rear wheels being pneumatic. Pneumatic wheels use air pressure to absorb shock, making for a safer, smoother ride. You will be able to walk and jog on all terrains while your baby will be completely safe.
It comes with spring suspension, which assist the pneumatic wheels in creating a safe environment for baby. The spring is important, especially when you are going over bumps, further absorbing shock for increased safety.
The handles are rubberized to provide cushioning during those long runs. You will be able to maintain a tight grip while out jogging or running with baby in tow. It has a canopy swivel 180 degrees, which will enable you to adjust it with one hand while running to protect the child from harsh weather.
It weighs 30 lbs, thus being a lightweight and will make jogging and strolling easy. To assemble this stroller is a breeze and can be done in 5 minutes. This design can support two, 50 lbs meaning it will last for a long time.
Why Buy It
- It is a safari tandem
- Dual trigger folding mechanism offers un compromised safety
- Molded rims provide style and performance
- Molded parent tray with dual cup holders for added convenience
It is the most technologically advanced strollers which most moms say, is one of the best running stroller. It has hand rear brakes, which are activated and which will make you feel comfortable and in control. It has a large canopy which will protect the young one from harsh weather conditions. Other features include a foot rest, wide padded seat, two meshed pockets which will be perfect for storing your phone and other accessories. There is a cup holder for carrying some drinking water and a recliner seat back for long jogs or in case baby naps while you are out jogging. It weighs 28.2 lbs.
This is a stroller which is great for jogging, walking, hiking, or running. It is an all terrain stroller and the swiveling front wheel means it is easy to maneuver both in great around town and outdoor. So if you are an outdoor person, this is the best stroller to buy.
Why Buy It
- Security is ensured by the wrist strap on the the stroller when running or strolling and when folded, it provides a nice compact fold
- It has an easy fold
- There is a single foot parking brake which is located between the rear wheels one step on it and both rear wheels will be locked in place to give you a nice grip
- Hand brakes on the rear are activated for a nice grip on inclines and hills
- It has a handle bar which is padded and adjustable which creates the perfect fit for any parent’s height with 9 comfortable position option
- The suspension system is adjustable to two positions depending on the weight of the baby and the terrain
- It has enough storage space with a mesh pocket in the back of the seat where you can store your essentials
- The front wheels have a swivel which keeps you running straight
- The swiveling front wheel allows for great maneuverability
- For increased stabiliy, the wheels lock forward when jogging or if the terrain turns tough
- The wheels are large with the rear wheels measuring 16 inches and the front wheels measure 12.5 inches
It is a great stroller which has a coil spring suspension on all the wheels, making jogging on dirty roads a smooth ride. It is an easy to store stroller and all its features can be one hand operated. It has a front swivel wheel which can lock and features a spring integrated technology, seating for hassle free loading and unloading. The seat back can also be adjusted with one hand due to the single centered adjustment strap which ensures level recline for the child and offers enhanced seating comfort in any position.
It has an extendable padded handlebar which creates a perfect fit for parents with different heights. When the handlebar moves outward, it increases the stride length, thus making it great for running. The coil suspension system provides a smooth ride. A knob which is easy to use, allows a quick lock of the 12 inch swivel wheel. Allow the wheel to swivel for excellent maneuverability or lock it to increase stability while running or when strolling through rough terrain. This is one of the best stroller for running which parents should consider purchasing.
Why Buy It
- One hand fold makes it easier and quick to fold even holding your baby
- Reclining seat
- It has an extendable canopy which allows for plenty of shade from the sun and when retracted, the canopy can get out of the child’s compartment
- It has a large padded handlebar which creates a perfect hold
- Adjustable tracking knob on front wheels
- Padded seats, which can be adjusted by using one hand
- An extra large cargo capacity which allows you to bring plenty of extras including clothing, diaper bags, and food
- It has a 5 point harness which keeps the child safe
- All adjustment touch points are easily visible in bright yellow
- The accessories are chemically tested to meet the US and European requirements
- It has a safety strap on the handle which ensure that the stroller does not rollaway if you lose control
- It has a foot actuated parking brake
This is a great stroller if you are going for unexpected jogging adventures. It has a great handle which is great for lighter jogger. It weighs 24 lbs. It features large all terrain bicycle tires and a swivel wheel that can be unlocked for better maneuverability, or locked for increased stability at speed, making it to be one of the best stroller for running. It comes with two cup holders, a convenient parent tray, and a covered storage compartment, and has an ergonomic rubber handlebar. It features an adjustable canopy which is covered and can be tilted to block the sun or wind. It gives a simple fold that creates a compact fold for storage and transport. The seat back reclines in multi positions, is padded, and outfitted with an adjustable 5 point harness for safety.
This great stroller has a footrest sports reflector for low light situations and comes with a lightweight durable steel frame. It is good for babies 6 months and can accommodate up to a maximum of 50 pounds.
Why Buy It
- It has a large canopy which has a a peekaboo window
- Reflectors increase stability
- The front swivel wheels lock for easy maneuverability and safe running
- It has spacious underneath space to help you keep necessities close by
- 16 inch rear all terrain tires which allow you to go off road and on road with ease
- Delta multi grip handle constructed from thermoplastic rubber
- Multi position reclining padded seat for sitting and adventuring the world or just to sleep when tired of the adventure
- Fully ratcheting, three panel canopy on the car seat keeps the sun and wind off of your child’s face
- A five point harness which provides safety to the baby and a strap is fully adjustable
- Fully body insert and five point safety harness in the car seat for secure car rides
- Parent tray with two cup holders for drinks
- It has two built in mp3 speakers which are compatible with most mp3 players
- It has ergonomic shaped handles
Having twins or two babies? This stroller is one of the best running stroller for parents who have two babies. It comes with large air filled tires with an adjustable suspension system which will provide you with a smooth ride. It weighs 36 lbs.
Get yourself back in shape after giving birth by going on a stroll with baby. Invest in the best running stroller to enable you cut on those extra kilos you gained during your 9 month pregnancy. It is a worthy investment which will keep you bonded with baby all the time. Most babies love to jog with mom and dad and buying a strong stroller is always a worth, cost effective way of getting back into routine.