Breast pads in general assist mothers in staying comfortable and dry if she experiences leaking breast milk before, during, and after breastfeeding or leaking pregnancy in pregnancy.
The leaking effect can be due to colostrum or breast milk. Soreness can happen when you use the wrong pads. There’s also a specific brand of pads called BreastPads available at BreastPads.com (complete with breast pads coupon codes) that’s part of the Mothers Lounge network of innovations designed by a Utah mother named Jenny Pierce of Pleasant Grove.
The Different Kinds of Breast Pads Coupon You Should Be on the Lookout For
- Manufacturer Coupons: Simply put, these are coupons released by the manufacturer itself, which in this case is BreastPads.com. Mothers Lounge Breast Pads website is partnered with sister sites covering Baby Leggings, Ruffle Buns, Baby Books, Maternity Bands, Carseat Canopies, Baby Carriers, Nursing Covers, Baby Einstein Books, Nursing Bracelet, Baby Slings, and Nursing Pillows, which are all innovations or existing products further developed by Jenny Pierce. Manufacturer coupons from either print coupons or online virtual coupon codes differ from store coupons or site coupons mainly because they concentrate on the brand rather than the place or webpage selling them. What that means is that manufacturer coupons are applicable to all breast pads in any store they’re sold.
The makers of BreastPads brand breast pads offer these coupons to advertise their brand and entice customers to get their products wherever available. These coupons can either be for discount, rebate, freebies, “Buy One Take One” deals and what have you. The physical coupons, you can get from Sunday coupon inserts on the newspaper or publications like P&G, RedPlum, and SmartSource while the virtual coupons you could acquire from BreastPads.com or Coupons.com as well as through Google by asking around. Partner sites might even release special package deals with coupons included, since BreastPads is part of the Mothers Lounge network. You can even acquire them through the BreastPads.com newsletter via email and whatnot that allow you access to exclusives you wouldn’t normally get.
- Get an Item Free with Every Purchase Coupons: The difference between this coupon and the “Buy One Take One” or “Buy One Get One” coupon is that you’re not getting the same product after purchasing a product in a two-for-one special. Instead, this coupon type is what you can depend on when it comes to acquiring free items that aren’t necessarily for sale. You can use this coupon online or through “real” and tangible stores depending on the coupon type you got—paper coupons from Sunday coupon inserts, coupon codes online, or even printable coupons you can use in either an ecommerce store or brick-and-mortar shop. This is the coupon you get for freebies, essentially. This is the coupon that allows you to get a little something extra at the checkout lane.
You’re able to acquire a free item from a specific store and at a specific amount of money or items bought. The stipulations for usage should be on the coupon itself or provided in detail by the checkout cashier. If you have any further questions in regards to the specific details in your usage of this coupon, that’s where the information booth at groceries or the FAQ of ecommerce sites are for. The terms and conditions of such coupons vary from site to site, especially if they’re store coupons instead of manufacturer coupons. For example, by buying a breast pad at BreastPads.com, they could throw in a pacifier, bib, canopy, or free baby sling when you present this coupon.
- Catalina Coupons: Catalina coupons or Catalinas are more of a paper coupon thing than a virtual coupon offering. They’re named as such because they were conceptualized by a company called Catalina Marketing. When searching through the BreastPads.com and choosing through the categories of Geometric, Girly, Basics, Humor, Black & White, Other, Milk Bands, and All, you typically use online coupons as you get them from either the site itself or through newsletters and coupon repositories partnered with the site in a click and use fashion. In contrast, Catalinas work by being printed out of a little box during checkout. What this means is that they’re after-purchase coupons used by merchants to induce future patronage.
It’s like if online coupons were presented to you as a gift after every purchase at BreastPads.com by a coupon generator on the site rather than an actual machine that prints out coupons like the cash register prints out receipts. Since BreastPads and other Mothers Lounge products are available in groceries, retail outlets, and baby supply shops nationwide, you can expect to get these physical, tangible coupons when shopping offline to meet your breast pad needs. Availing of the Breast Pad brand of breast pads can be reassuring in the sense that cheap, shoddily made pads can cause sore nipples that make them stay too moist for too long. You can get disposable or washable nursing pads from either the site or through real shops with Catalina coupons, at that.
- Get an Item Free Coupons: The main difference between this coupon and the “Get an Item Free with Every Purchase” coupon is that this is a purely incentivized and reward-based coupon with few stipulations of purchase. In short, you don’t need to purchase anything from BreastPads.com or at real stores selling BreastPads brand breast pads to get your freebie item. There’s still a catch to this, of course. In the world of business and even in real life, nothing is for free. There’s a price for everything, it’s just that the price isn’t always money. If the product itself is free, then it’s usually the consumers that are the products instead, as the saying goes.
“Get an Item Free” coupons (without any purchase) are usually use to test out new products by, say, the BreastPads.com line, like if they have a super soft, super thin new washable breastfeeding pad that help contain minor breast leaking through an absorbent and dry propriety fabric you won’t find in any other site or store. Instead of giving samples to a control group, the site could instead get feedback on the new experimental pad through their most loyal customers by issuing this type of coupon as a loyalty reward to their members on their mailing list that have been with them since Day One. It’s not only a smart business ploy, it allows customers to have access to what would otherwise be an expensive new product prior to its official launch.
- Store Coupons:In contrast to manufacturer or maker coupons released by the maker of the product, store coupons (and even site-exclusive coupons) are coupons released by the merchants or resellers instead. What this means is that these coupons aren’t available or applicable outside store grounds, in any competing website or shops in the area that also sell the same brand or product. BreastPads nursing pads are available all over the country in more than one reseller shop, so in order for them to compete with each other in selling the hot item, they also issue their own coupons you won’t see anywhere else except in their store or their participating branches all over the nation.
For example, if they’re selling organic, super-absorbent nursing pads to people, they might have Catalinas included in every checkout. Catalina coupons can be manufacturer coupons as well, but more often than not, especially in groceries that sell more than just one product type, they’re more of store coupons printed out to induce return patronage and purchases in the future since it’s a shame to let a good coupon go to waste. This is also applicable in the online world. You’d see BreastPads.com exclusives you won’t see in Amazon.com pages selling the same product, and vice-versa when you have coupons that you can only use in Amazon but not even in the BreastPads’ original website.
- Free Shipping Coupons:Not all items from BreastPads.com or Amazon.com are available for free shipping. Indeed, the shopping cart for BreastPads.com has shipping marked as “TBD” or “To Be Decided” since aside from handling local customers, the Mothers Lounge brand also caters to international customers. As such, many bargain hunters make it a point to stock up on their free shipping coupons every time to ensure that in case the shipping requires payment, they’ll have a ready coupon available to mitigate that cost. As par for the course, you should ensure that you have the date of expiration of the coupons available so that you can discard them and get new ones in case they do get expired.
If you’re lucky, you won’t even need these coupons, but if you aren’t and you lack these coupons on hand, then you might get forced to pay upwards of more than you bargained for. Sometimes, your discount coupon or store coupon might be rendered null and void because of your shipping payment. The great thing about free shipping coupons is that, more often than not, they’re stackable with your other coupons (especially if they’re both manufacturer coupons). Many times, coupons aren’t stackable at all to prevent questionable deals, like using a discount per total purchase coupon along with several discount per item coupons together in order to get nursing pads virtually for free. This isn’t usually the case with free shipping coupons.
- Blinkies Coupons:These are Catalina-like coupon printers with bright blinking lights on them to catch the attention of the customers that might be interested in availing of them. The main difference between blinkies and Catalinas is that, aside from the red blinking light, blinkies tend to be located right beside the product in question. You can avail of a 40% off deal on nursing pads for a limited time (like today) from blinkies right beside the BreastPads aisle or even on the shelf itself before you go to the checkout counter. It’s not a ploy to make you return to the store (which is why most blinkies are manufacturer coupons and real paper ones at that instead of eCoupons).
Instead of needing to return to the store to use the Catalina coupon you’ve gotten at checkout, you can immediately use the coupon you received from the aisle on checkout to save money right away. There’s also no promo code equivalent for this coupon subtype. They’re half colorful display meant to catch the eyes of wandering customers who are in the lookout of breast pads that will keep their nursing leakage from embarrassing them in public and half coupon since they do print out these incentives and special deals in paper form for your immediate use. Merchants love them as well since they play into the impulse buying instinct all shoppers have.
- Rebate Coupons:Just as Catalina coupons are the checkout version of blinkies wherein you get your special discount after the fact, rebate coupons work roughly the same way. The thing with rebates is that you need to pay for your nursing for breast pad first at full price before getting the discount. You can only get your discount after you receive the receipt and present it to a cashier or storeowner along with your rebate coupon to get a refund of the discount you were supposed to get from the beginning. That’s how rebates work. The beauty of them is that as long as you have the receipt from past purchases, you can get retroactive discounts for them through the rebate route.
With that said, merchants safeguards themselves from getting their cash registers emptied out by people demanding rebates from past purchases by coming up with a set date on how recent your purchases should be to be eligible for these rebate coupon deals. As far as bargain hunters are concerned, it’s better to have a discount coupon than a rebate coupon because you can acquire your discount right away while with rebates, you have to pay for your nursing pad purchase in full before getting a refund. On the other hand, if you lacked a coupon during a purchase, you have a chance of getting that refund with a rebate.
- Peelies Coupons:Peelies coupons are the sticker, non-printer equivalent of blinkies. Instead of having to print out coupons for items on the same shelf you want discounts for, peelies are stickers you can peel off to reveal discounts already included on the product on the aisle you’re shopping for. The peeling off portion of the deal is required, hence the name of this physical, tangible coupon type that has no online coupon code or promo code equivalent. This is a beneficial and advantageous coupon type compared to paper cutout coupons or tear-away coupons from Sunday newspaper inserts because you immediately know which product it’s available for.
Let’s say for example that the Buy One Take One deal for BreastPads brand nursing pads are only available to plain pads and not for the ones with prints or designs on them. With an ordinary coupon, you need to look up that fact along with its expiration date and various other terms and conditions before you can use them. With peelies applied directly on the box or the packaging of the nursing pads themselves, all you really need to do is peel off the sticker and present the box at checkout. You will be given whatever deal that’s indicated there with no questions asked and no double-checking because the terms and conditions are right on the stick-on coupon itself.
- Promo Codes or Printable Coupons:Online codes are all the rage nowadays for ecommerce and online shopping. Instead of a small square stub that looks like a ticket that you have to present to cashiers on brick-and-mortar stores, there exist promo codes in alphanumeric form (like the “CF014E” code for 40% off of any pair of BreastPads brand breast pads you buy off of the BreastPads.com website) you can use at the checkout lane when ordering products online. This is perfect for mail order shopping on the Internet that’s been around since the Internet’s mainstream inception, except this time it’s a lot more sophisticated and safe to use.
As for the printable coupon, the beauty of this coupon type is that it allows you to buy BreastPads brand nursing pads online or offline. Sure, there are variants that are only usable on stores, but more often than not these are promo codes you could use in real stores or in virtual stores alike. In order to use them in brick-and-mortar shops that sell the BreastPads brand, you should print them out using your printer or with a print shop, cut them out like you would a Sunday insert coupon, and present them to the cashier to get your discount, rebate or what have you.
The Bottom Line
If you wish to purchase BreastPads brand breast pads at a discount or with rebates included, then keep on reading about the possible coupons you can get from this company and its site. For only $7, you get two pairs of whatever breast pad variant or design you wish to have. They’re non-disposable, washable, and reusable pads at that, so you’re getting your money’s worth with these products. As for the promo codes and real-life tangible coupons, just pick and use which one best suits your circumstance at the most convenient time possible.