If you wish you and your child to be more comfortable when you’re nursing at home, you could achieve this goal by availing of your own breastfeeding pillow.
For your information, there’s actually a brand of breastfeeding pillow named Nursing Pillow that offers its own collection of nursing pillow coupon codes and even has its own website at NursingPillow.com, which is associated with many other baby and mother supply domains like Baby Einstein Books, Nursing Bracelet, Nursing Covers, Baby Slings, Carseat Canopies, Maternity Band, Baby Leggings, Breast Pads, Baby Carriers, Ruffle Buns, Baby Books, and so forth.
They’re all the brainchild of Jenny Pierce, a Utah at-home mother and entrepreneur.
Top Ten Nursing Pillow Coupon Code Types
- Manufacturer Coupon: The most common type of coupon wherein all sorts of coupon subtypes, from discount coupons to BOGO coupons, fall in is called the manufacturer coupon. Simply put, it’s the coupon or special deal provided by the brand or the manufacturer of the brand itself as incentive for more people to buy their products (as opposed to the store or merchant that’s selling them along with their competitors). The Nursing Pillow official website has all sorts of official manufacturer discount and rebate coupons to choose from. You could even find vouchers on the site or through its mailing list that you can become a member of (by simply posting your email on the box and hitting enter).
The other thing you need to know about manufacturer coupons or coupons straight from the source itself (which, in this case, is the Nursing Pillow brand) is that you’re less likely to get fake coupons, invalid coupons, or otherwise expired coupons from them compared to getting a supply of coupons from a coupon repository. As for real-life, old-fashioned coupons that aren’t from the Internet, you can still acquire them as easy cutaway inserts in the Sunday paper although more and more publications are being phased out due to popularity of the Internet. For physical paper coupons, you need a newspaper or catalog subscription. For virtual coupons, you need Google or the site itself to get them (i.e., NursingPillow.com).
- Store Coupon:Nursing Pillows of various designs and styles aren’t just available at the Nursing Pillow website. They can also be bought at resellers and ecommerce sites like Amazon.com, eBay.com, and even physical stores selling baby and mother supplies. You can get them as actual pillows or as foam wedges from various real shops in your area and virtual shops all over the Internet. With that in mind, there are coupons you can only use at the store you’re shopping at. They’re only meant to be used at the specific store they originated from. They’re released by the store or shop itself as incentive to get their inventory of Nursing Pillow goods moving and whatnot.
Resellers can offer sales, discounts, and Buy One, Take One coupons for specific brands or for certain goods and products at their behest, since a merchant buys these supplies from manufacturers with the intent of making a cut of the profit afterwards. If their inventory isn’t moving and they want a certain old product to finally be bought, they could have a sale or spread store coupons to their regular customers. The great thing about store coupons is that even though they’re exclusive to the ecommerce or retail store they came from, you can stack them with manufacturing coupons more often than not, thus allowing for discounts on top of other promos on one or multiple items (something you can’t do with two manufacturer coupons).
- Catalina Coupon: As for Catalinas or Catalina coupons, they’re based after a ploy from Catalina Marketing. You can avail of your Nursing Pillow brand breastfeeding pillow (that can support your baby in the proper ergonomic position of feeding without hurting him or her throughout the act) with Catalinas that are printed out from a little box provided in every grocery store or baby supplies shop nationwide. This is also a regular practice in many restaurants to encourage repeat patronage. Instead of cutting out coupons, the coupons are printed out for you at the register, which are handed to you along with your receipt. The idea here is that because you have coupons in your possession, you’re likelier to come back and buy more stuff from the store.
This isn’t always the case, but Catalina coupons increase the likelihood of that happening, since they’re on-demand coupons printed out after every checkout from customers who have already purchased items from the store. Catalinas can come in the form of manufacturer coupons offered straight from the manufacturer of the brand itself, Nursing Pillows, or as store coupons and promos made by a specific brick-and-mortar store (since printing is involved, it’s unlikely to be an ecommerce type of store) that wishes to get repeat customers from existing customers that are already shopping there. The Catalina coupon works the same way as flyers and handouts given to people after every delivery.
- Blinkies Coupon: While Catalina ready-to-print coupons are beneficial for store owners who want to snag customers from their competition by giving them promotional incentives that are redeemable in their store only, blinkies work a little differently. These coupons are like a mix between store displays and coupons, to be honest. A breastfeeding pillow of the Nursing Pillow brand on a baby store aisle will typically have these tiny black boxes hanging on the shelf they’re sitting on, right in front of them, with a blinking red light included in order to catch the attention of mothers with store carts sauntering nearby. They’re definitely the eye-catching type of display, but with the twist that they provide promotions as well.
Blinkies are typically found in retail, drug, and grocery stores, but they’re also found in baby and mother supply stores nationwide where Nursing Pillow products are available. Not only are they an efficient way to distract your kids while you’re shopping. When you’re on the lookout for these displays, they usually serve coupon indicators of sales and discounts, typically of the manufacturer coupon variety. You can get rebates, discounts per item, discounts per bulk purchase, or even vouchers from these boxes with red lights on them. They typically print out manufacturer coupons per item bought, although there are times when you could luck out and get huge 10% discounts for all your Nursing Pillow purchases.
- Peelies Coupon:In regards to peelies, they’re sticker coupons placed right on the product or packaging itself, typically with the intention that you’re likelier to buy that product if it has a 25% off sticker on it or something. Since there are many benefits to having your own Nursing Pillow—which includes helping both fathers and mothers feed babies by the bottle, give support for your arm and back, provide backbone support as you breastfeed as a mom, and help the baby sit up for the sake of self-feeding—it’s encouraging to have a manufacturer or store coupon that’s included with the breastfeeding or nursing pillow package itself. It’s a convenience that shouldn’t be underestimated.
You won’t have to hunt down coupons and match the right allowable product for them, for one thing. You’re also assured that the peelies on your Nursing Pillow is valid and not expired (unless otherwise indicated by the cashier, which is an unlikely oversight) for another thing. It’s a coupon discount, rebate, voucher, or Buy One Take One deal included with the pillow itself, essentially. You or the person at the counter will just have to peel away the sticker to see the benefit and buy it with the accompanying benefit included in your purchase. Just remember to make sure the coupon is peeled so that you can immediately use it upon buying the item.
- Get One Item Free with Every Purchase Coupon:Also known as a BOGO (Buy One Get One) or BOTO (Buy One Take One) coupon, this coupon either offers you a free item when you make a purchase of a specific product over a certain amount or at a specific store and a specific time. You can also literally buy one product then get the same product for free with this coupon. All the same, you’re getting something free with this coupon type. The catch in this case depends on the type of coupon. If it’s a store coupon or an ecommerce site coupon, the freebies is only available when you shop at a certain shop or webpage.
If it’s a manufacturer coupon, the freebie is there as an incentive to encourage more demand of the product. In the context of breastfeeding pillows from the Nursing Pillow brand, you can either get a free nursing pillow after every purchase of a nursing pillow or you could get a gift set of breast pads and a milking band thrown in. It depends on the type of promo and the nature of the BOGO coupon in question. Sometimes the item serves as a neat bonus of sorts, other times it can end up giving you huge savings, especially if it’s a BOGO type of deal where you buy two pillows for the price of one.
- Freebie Coupon:The difference between this coupon and the”Get One Item Free with Every Purchase” coupon is that you don’t need to buy something to get the free item. As such, because of its huge potential for abuse, this is a rare coupon and one that usually involves items that aren’t worth much and are given away as rewards or bonuses (like a safety pin for diapers or a free pencil—in the case of Nursing Pillows, it could be a keychain or some other gift set). The gist here is that in order for you to get a free item, you don’t need to do something to acquire it first like with BOGOs or coupons that stipulate you buying something to get the freebie.
That’s the difference between this coupon and the previous coupon. Naturally, nothing is truly free. If something is being offered to you free in a capitalist society, then the product is you yourself. The catch in this case usually comes in the form of a marketing ploy to spread the word about new products being offered by companies like NursingPillow.com. If they have a fancy new pillow fabric or design and they want immediate feedback about it from their consumers, then they might present freebie coupons for the new item for interested parties to avail of. This way, they’ll get their feedback without conducting any expensive surveys while keeping their consumer base happy.
- Free Shipping Coupon: This is a bargain hunter staple of a coupon. The reason for this is because not all reseller sites or even the main NursingPillow.com site itself offer consistent free deliveries on all areas of the country. There’s also the issue of dealing with overseas orders. If you want to save big bucks on your nursing or breastfeeding pillow order, then you should search for free shipping coupons from every one of your regular coupon stomping grounds. Luckily, this is one of the most common (and in-demand) coupons around. Sites like Amazon.com can sometimes include free shipping, but depending on their product resource and the circumstances, they could demand delivery fees as well.
If you live far away from where Nursing Pillows is headquartered and you want to save on shipping, then make sure to get this coupon type available, particularly those that are freshly released and aren’t on the cusp of expiration. After all, it doesn’t make sense to pay extra for shipping and handling if you don’t need to (since what’s being delivered to you are pillows, not ceramics that require careful handling every time). The great thing about this coupon is that what you see is usually what you get. There are few to no catches attached to this coupon type except perhaps expiration and the number of items you can use it on.
- Percentage Off the Purchase Coupon: Also known as a discount coupon, there are two variants with this special and common promo. You have the discount coupon per item and the discount coupon per total purchase you make. The per item version enables you to get a 10% discount, 25% discount, 50% discount, 75% discount, or more depending on the item in question. For example, if the average Minky Pillow costs $44.95 and you have a 10% discount coupon for it, you can get a $4.50 discount off of the price, so you only need to pay $40.45 for the item. When talking about the percentage off the total purchase coupon, that’s a whole new deal entirely.
If you have the same 10% discount coupon but this time it’s for your total purchases, you can get the same $4.50 discount off of the $44.95Minky Pillow or you could get a bigger discount if you throw in a three-piece Minky gift set worth $49.95 and a printed Nursing Pillow worth $39.95. Instead of only getting a $4.50 discount, because the total purchase price is now worth $134.85, you can now acquire a bigger $13.49 discount instead from your combined purchases. Ergo, your choice between a per-item discount and a per-total-purchase discount depends mostly on your needs. Which one will give you the bigger savings and which one do you really need?
- Rebate Coupon: This last coupon type functions like a coupon but you can only get your discount after making your purchase, this time in the form of a refund. This is also a beneficial coupon for purchases you’ve already made that you paid full price for, without the discount coupon included. Instead of paying for an item for less, you pay full price then get the rebate later by presenting the receipt and the coupon to the people at the store or the counter. It also works in online purchases, but it can get a bit more complicated because you have to clarify certain details like where you can get your rebates and whatnot.
You also need to find out what are the individual rebate policies of any given store. It’s all for the sake of getting an after-the-fact discount on a breastfeeding or nursing pillow that can reduce the rounded posture of your spine as you’re feeding your child, thusly preventing back pain while nursing. Of course, in light of the quality of the Nursing Pillow brand, any special promo where you can save on it is a bargain or a steal because of how high quality the product is, especially when it comes to keeping your baby in the correct position while feeding in order to prevent the possibility of gastric reflux and the like. It’s a coupon for pillows that are beneficial to both the mother and the baby.
A nursing or breastfeeding pillow is a pillow type that you could use for nursing or breastfeeding, just like it says on the proverbial tin. As for the coupons you can use in order to save money on these practical and ergonomic pillows for breastfeeding mothers, they either come in physical paper form or in online Internet code form. You can even print them out and hand them over to a real cashier instead of a virtual one if you so choose. Use your knowledge of coupons gained from this article in order to maximize your Nursing Pillow savings every time.