BabiesLounge reviews the latest baby gear and products to help consumers find the best products for their newborn.
EXAMPLE: Best postpartum girdle
We are highly motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving lives of others and that’s why we hold a $500 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students pursuing their passions Health & Fitness fields.
How to apply
We are take pride in being able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a minimum 400 word essay explaining your interest in health & fitness. Please follow these guidelines:
- You have to submit your Scholarship/ essay before 31 May 2017.
- High light your recent personal achievement
- Information must be true
- Videos, photos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content
- Email to : [email protected]
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 2.50 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in first scholarship (of the current year) or second scholarship (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Winner must 18 years old
- USA , Canada , UK citizen
- Must be enrolled in an academic program (doesn’t have to be in health, just need a passion for it)
We take the privacy of our valuable applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).